My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Very Good Find!!

Sunday provided us with a Turkey Dinner 
that could rival Thanksgiving Day.  

We stopped by our local wine merchant to search for a nice "turkey wine".  In the past, I have enjoyed a few different versions of Moscato by Yellow Tail, Cupcake and Sutter Home.  As I rounded the corner of the shelves, this jumped out begging me to try a bottle.   Glad I did...since this will be on our list of "must buy" wines.  Smooth, balanced and the price was very reasonable..about Nine a bottle. The label says Sweet White Wine...but I wouldn't call it sweet at all....crisp would be a better word to describe.   



A great celebration wine to have in stock

   

Bon Appétit and Enjoy 
YOUR Wonderful World!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'll drink to that! Cheers!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022