My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Easy/Good All in on Dish!



We love Kielbasa, the all beef style...it is so handy to have in the refrigerator for so many meals. This is my favorite quick one pot meals and I don't even have a recipe...just add what I happen to have in my pantry.  

In an oven proof pot, add sliced kielbasa and brown over medium heat.   Add three cubed potatoes and peel if desired.  Deglaze pan with a half cup of beef stock, vegetable stock or water.  Add seasonings of choice including salt and pepper.  I don't add salt while cooking but add at table.  Oregano, basil, thyme and sage also are great flavorings.    Cover with tight lid and into the oven for 30 minutes at 350F.   

Remove from oven and cover with chopped green peppers, chopped red peppers and chopped onions. You can decide how much you prefer.  I also have added sliced carrots and celery.  Cover with lid and return to the oven for another 30 minutes.   Serve tableside right from your baking dish.   










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022