My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grilled Brats!!

No recipes today...you don't need them!!   Johnsonville Grilled Brats on the Wolf Grill  (I love that thing)   ...tossed salad, sweet tater fries and for dessert, Peach Pie with whipped cream.    And I add a little almond extract instead of vanilla to the whipped cream sweetened with a couple of sprinkles of Splenda.  Wishing your summer evening  meal a smashing success. 



Our great friends from Buffalo, NY sent us this little treat!! 

An Outstanding Mustard!!
Brats...Sweet Tater Fries and Salad
 
And who couldn't resist Peach Pie for dessert??  




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022