My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cozumel Cooking!

What a wonderful Cooking Experience!!   Playamia.com was featured by our Carnival Inspiration staff and they hit a home run with their suggestion. Our Chef Luis helped us create good food and even better plate presentations!  And we all became "more gifted" at our craft with una más cerveza!

Our three course menu included a fabulous homemade huarache with diced potato and traditional Mexican chorizo served with lettuce, cheese and cream, a Veracruz style fish filet wrapped in banana leaves and a triple tower dessert of lime pastry cookies with rice pudding topped with strawberry sauce. 


And it was a real treat to meet nine new "foodies" that enjoyed cooking, dining and imbibing!  Senior Frog in Cozumel will never be the same!!  Thanks to my nine new "foodie" friends for making this shore excursion one I will never forget. 


4 comments:

Pam said...

What fun and it looks like you definitely had a great time. The food sounds delicious and the presentation looks fantastic. I'm sure una mas cerveza helped a lot. Senor Frog's is a great fun place, they did an unbelievable balloon number on my husband that he will never forget!

Mr. Bill said...

I know what you are talking about Pam!!! I couldn't publish those pics here...but I have a couple in my personal collection....better yet, maybe I should just delete them!!!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I've been on 2 or 3 of Carnivals cruises and "...dined and imbibed" at Senior Frog a couple of times. What a hoot. The only thing I didn't like about Cozumel was that it reminded me of Saigon!

I think my wife has been on the Inspiration at least once.

Great post.

Gary said...

Mr. Bill,
I’m as green as guacamole with jealousy (lol). It looks and sounds like it was a fantastic trip and by the looks of it quite a fun time. Hoping to hear more about the triple tower dessert !!! - G

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022