My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And the heat wave continues...

Just checked my outdoor thermometer...104F.   Balmy!

Too hot to do any serious cooking...so I am in the freezer looking for something to whip up with little effort.  I found my package of Green Chile And Tomatillo Pork Stew that I made back the first of May.   Love having the freezer for these kinds of leftovers...they taste better the second time. 




Fresh sliced tomatoes, cucumbers with a little ranch dressing, a quick pinto refried beans and the enchilada with green sauce.   Heats up quick and little to clean up! 

Bon Appétit
and 
Enjoy YOUR Wonderful World!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks pretty tasty to me! Perfect for your balmy weather! It's pretty balmy here too, 98 yesterday! The other day we went from heat to a/c all in the same day, 45 degree difference. Now they say it will be in the 60's this weekend. I need to move SOUTH so bad!

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

Heats up quick and little to clean up - definitely how to "cook" in a heatwave. Sounds delicious and we love left-overs too Bill.
Sam

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022