My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Burger Parmesan

Long day out in the heat and time for supper considerations.   What's available....6 ounce hamburger patties in the freezer.   Frankly, I am getting tired of "grilled" burgers.  Time to invent!

Polled the house...and everyone wanted spaghetti.  I have patties...what can I do?   If I had chicken or veal, the natural thing...chicken Parmesan or veal Parmesan.    Let's see what happens.  

I found the Panko and Fines herbes seasonings.    Mixed one egg with a BIG splash of Tabasco.  Gently dipped the patty into the egg wash to coat.  Then into the Panko crumbs.   Press patty into the crumbs coating both sides.  Salt and pepper to taste and cover top of patty with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.   

Into the convection oven on my ScanPan 12" skillet for 35 minutes at 350F.   I just love the way convection cooks and bakes.  The patties were perfectly cooked....crispy and so flavorful.  

Time to add to my bow tie pasta and of course, I used a "doctored" jar of store bought spaghetti sauce.    Quick and easy....



Crisp Greens, a fresh Roma on a frosted salad plate!  
Bon Appétit
and 
Enjoy YOUR Wonderful World!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022