My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Laid Back Sunday Morning Breakfast

Laid back...easy going for Sunday breakfast.   



Sunday mornings are not a rush, rush event in my life.  Looked around for something quick and a frittata hit me.  OK...how about chorizo, onions, fresh garden tomatoes, (after all...I have a few!), fresh grated cheddar...oh...and I found small bowl of grated Parmesan left over from last night's supper. 

Coming together and topped with fresh tomatoes
Grated Cheddar & Parmesan under the broiler

Plated with Stone Ground White Grits!   What a quick easy breakfast. 



Bon Appétit
and 
Enjoy YOUR Wonderful World!

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yum... looks like a great breakfast, Bill. Wish we had some of your fresh tomatoes. We pay BIGTIME for the Grainger County ones which we enjoy...
Betsy

Big Dude said...

Thr frittata looks delicious and like you, I think they are a great way to use whatever is on hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022