My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scrambled Egg and Bacon Salad

Time for a Lo-Carb Lunch!

 

 

Today's Lunch was a given with the fresh tomatoes and leafy greens from the garden.   I always 
enjoy this time of year with all the bounty just outside my kitchen door. 

Nothing complicated about this lunch....soft scrambled eggs and crumbled bacon,
Leafy Greens and fresh tomatoes.   Just like a BLT but no bread for this meal.    

And a nice crisp glass of Moscato just leads to a lingering
afternoon on the porch glider.  Enjoy!!


Bon Appétit and Enjoy 
YOUR Wonderful World!

1 comment:

Big Dude said...

That is definitely my kind of meal - looks delicious

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022