My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Monday, December 24, 2012

A Beautiful Beginning

we have joyed in a New Day.



Here is our Holiday Breakfast and there will be no
recipe included.  You are on your own to choose
the best ingredients you have on hand.   This is what
I had!!    Eggs, Link Sausage, Hash Browns....and a few extras!

ENJOY!!

 

Hash Browns, Sausage Links and a few tabs of cream cheese
Four Well Beaten Eggs added to skillet

Added shredded Cheddar, but any cheese you have on hand would be good

Into a 350F oven for 10 minutes 

Ready to enjoy

The More I considered this...the wheels were turning.  

Another thought would be a grits base, topped with salsa,
pour in well beaten eggs, add chorizo,  Monterey Jack.   The
combinations are endless...just open that refrigerator door and dive in!  

Merry Christmas to Y'all

Wishing You a 

Very Prosperous New Year    

 

 

Bon Appétit and Enjoy 
YOUR Wonderful World!

 

5 comments:

Gary said...

Mr. Bill,
I’m going to opt for the grits base and if it is OK, I’m going to top mine with a little drizzle of sausage gravy. Yes I know sausage gravy, good sausage gravy does not drizzle, I guess that would be a dollop then, a good dollop of sausage gravy. Guess you can tell who loves their gravy in this crowd, lol. Hope you guys did not get any of that strong wind that the new said blew throw parts of Tennessee.

Wishing you both a most joyous and wonderful Christmas. – gary

Mr. Bill said...

Gary....gravy is MY favorite beverage!!

Big Dude said...

Looks delicious Bill, and I like your gravy philosophy. Merry Christmas

Pam said...

This would definitely be a hit here, with all the sausage lovers. And I like the cream cheese thing going on here. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Mr. Bill said...

And the BEST to you Pam!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022