My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where Does Time go to....?

Seems like yesterday, it was the first of March...and now we are in the middle of April.   Many things going on including a great Easter Trip to St. Pete Beach to visit with friends and then back to East Tennessee to find out my best friend lost everything in a massive fire at his English Mountain condo.  Four buildings for a total of 48 condos were a total loss.   No one was killed but the fire was devastation beyond belief.    After the building fires were controlled, they then had to deal with winds picking up and catching the mountains of Sevier County afire.    Fires are out...hearts are broken and I am so glad that he is OK and able to rebuild his life.  

On to my next big occurrence in my life.   Culinary.net has contacted me to provide a once a month Desserts issue.   Since that is my favorite area, I was thrilled.   My first article will be published on April 20th of each month and continue monthly. 

Keep an eye out for this badge on my pages! 




Bon Appétit and Enjoy 
YOUR Wonderful World!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Mr. Bill,
So sorry to hear of your friends loss, to lose home and hearth and all that was in must truly be an emotional wrenching experience.

Big “CONGRATS” on your forth coming culinary.net contributions. I since I am a Dessert Groupie I could not be more pleased, for you and me, lol. – gary

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022