My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cheeseburger Pizza Night

Everyone was asking for pizza and I didn't have that planned for the supper meal.   I was going to make hamburgers on the grill.  OK...time to get a little inventive.    I substituted some whole wheat flour in my usual pizza dough recipe.  And then  the dough was ready for something different.  

Rolled and ready for toppings


 I browned up the ground beef, added onions and some chopped tomato from the garden.  Oregano, salt and pepper and a bit of garlic powder to taste.    The assembled pizza was ready for a preheated convection oven at 425F. for 12 minutes. 


Scattered toppings on dough



Spread the shredded cheddar cheese
Just had to add ketchup and mustard
A good sprinkle of Olive Oil and Ready to Enjoy!



Bon Appétit and Enjoy 
YOUR Wonderful World!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022