My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Handy Tip

Had an epiphany while shopping for some office supplies.  I have never had any place to keep a recipe off the counter.   I saw these sign holders at Office Max and they fit perfectly on the inside  of my kitchen cabinet doors.    I attached them with double stick tape.    Out of the way and so easy to change recipes as needed.   I bought two and using the other one other personal info.  











Bon Appétit and Enjoy
Your Wonderful World


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022