My Wonderful World

Welcome and Enjoy!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My New Kitchen Gadget

Ran across this little item when shopping at GNC.   This company  that manufacturers this product call it The Blender Bottle.  GNC has their logo on the side.  That's OK with me....but they are promoting the shaker for their powdered drink mixes.   Opened the lid and discovered the secret of this little invention.   Inside,  a whisk ball.   The first thing I though of was salad dressing.   Then the wheels started whirling even more.   All the possibilities for quick mixing popped into my head.    This is the small unit with a capacity of 20 ounces.  They do make a larger unit with a capacity of 28 ounces.





So far...great success mixing scrambled eggs and mixing a French Dressing.   Easy cleanup too.  Check it out.....might be something you will enjoy on the kitchen gadget shelf. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Life and Times

My photo
Kingston, Tennessee, United States
The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice. Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not be consistent with what you know to be true. As with any recipe, you may find your personal intervention will be necessary -- © WHStoneman 2022